Thursday, November 10, 2005

A noble strategy for lasting peace in Aceh province


Finally I managed to publish my first opionion article after silent for so long. Hopefully can contribute a little to peace in Aceh.

To read click
here or copy paste the following link

http://www.thejakartapost.com/yesterdaydetail.asp?fileid=20051110.F03

The editor change a bit of my writing though. The most annoying is when they change "credible" to "intellegent". I supposed they have not attend a course in game theory where credible threat is a distint concept from intellegence. But I undertand that not many has.... They also change the my label, I sent it as Scoule Dottoratto in Economia Politica and change it to "
School of Politics and Economics." Of course the correct english translation is "Doctorate School of Economics" but the Italain version is just more exotic.

Good to know that I still can write up to standard of establish media. Have been wondering why I did not managed to published anything during my Amsterdam sojourne while when I was still in undergraduate student I published three opinions article in Indonesia and Singapore newspaper plus five article in Indonesia's economic journal (not too mention numerous papers for speaking at conferences).

Guess this quiet city has enabled me to concentrate and reflect. Hope the muse to write keep on flowing and ideas keep on coming...