Next Stop: Napoli
I know what you think, Napoli is not that far from Tuscany but:
"We are pleased to inform that the organizing committee of the International Workshop on Behavioural Game Theory and Experiments has selected your paper entitled "Social Distance, Moral Property Right and Value of Gratitude in Dictator Game" for a presentation"
The conference is quite prestigious and attended by many eminent economists (Collin F. Camerer will also present his paper, hopefully I am not in the same session with him). I'd say its on a higher level than the one in Malaysia.
Plus I like the behavioral and experimental economics alot, I believe it will shape much of economics science in the future. Actually the submitted paper resulted from a term paper in Behavioral Game Theory course in Universiteit van Amsterdam, just need to actually write the long plan revision that I already had in mind.
But now I am still not finish writing the paper for Malaysia conference *sigh*
The conference is quite prestigious and attended by many eminent economists (Collin F. Camerer will also present his paper, hopefully I am not in the same session with him). I'd say its on a higher level than the one in Malaysia.
Plus I like the behavioral and experimental economics alot, I believe it will shape much of economics science in the future. Actually the submitted paper resulted from a term paper in Behavioral Game Theory course in Universiteit van Amsterdam, just need to actually write the long plan revision that I already had in mind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home