Change that I seek
I am alone in the office and just finish drafting questioner to be distributed next Monday in Sidoarjo.
Wait... office?
You know, they said this day would never come.
They said that my sights were set too abstract and ideal. They said this I am living in my own world that denied reality.
Why one could not look beyond what is there and ask why not? If one could not change the world according to his/her ideal at least can find a little niche where some of the ideal is a reality. To be able to see the big picture while has authority to affect real change in a particular sector.
Just wish to acknowledge how honour I am to be part of the team and so privilege to be able to learn so much in 2 weeks. One wonder how could they gather so many kind, talented and smart people under one roof (two floors to be exact).
There are so many things to learn and much that I need to absorb (including which sandals are slippery and the train schedule.... as well as knowing what time the elevator to my floor is lock). But this long journey start with a first step (hopefully with un slippery sandals).
I still have other obligation to do as well. There are standards to be reach and expectations to be fulfilled. Can I still do them all well?
Hopefully I can.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home