Joining the Cult
It has been more than a month since I was initiated to the cult.
I have been tempted by the promise of salvation. How it will change and enrich my life. Some of my close friend has been taken by it and they have been prising the experience for considerable time.
One can go for the small steps or just go into it. I did the second.
Now I wear the membership as a badge of honour. I am looking forward for the prophet to make a appearance on the annual holy ritual where he the most recent holy revelations. The cult members have been especially benign and kind to new members like me.
If member of my previous cult asked the reason of my conversion, I just looked at them and ask silently for forgiveness since they did not know. They will see the light sooner or later.
After all, how can you resist a vision like this? And certainly not to this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home