Article Syndication
A friend told me that my article, published in The Jakarta Post, also appeared on Brunei Times (click here) and PadangNews (click here).
That got me curious and google other titles, I found one article in Asia News Network. (click here).
Well, let see whether the fee for those articles will be different amount than the usual.
That got me curious and google other titles, I found one article in Asia News Network. (click here).
Well, let see whether the fee for those articles will be different amount than the usual.

3 Comments:
Nice going, Berly. Wish I could be a freelance writer (and a good one) like you. Keep it up.
well..well..you're going Asia Ber..next the world?? hehehe..
Well done Ber!
Thanks Yesse and Metty. Having your support means a lot
Asia then the world? you make it sound like evil master mind planning to take over the world :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home