Saturday, January 20, 2007

When two month is (almost) two month

No, the title is not meant as a cynical shot to Italian bureaucracy. On the opposite, it is my acknowledgement for their achievement.

Last year they don’t even tell me how long it will takes. When I came to the immigration office two months after document submission they just say it is not ready without any explanation. Still no words when I got it four months after submission date (two month longer than all of my classmates). They just give it to me and call the next in line.

But this year when I submitted the document they told me (in English to my amazement) that it will be ready in two month. I just went there to get it and it was written that the permit was issued two months and four days after my submission date.

Amazing improvement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home