Life goes on
Almost finish my packing and in about 20 hours I will take my flight from Rome.
Funny how things seem to fly through at the end while it seem to have snail pace in the middle. I watched a CD on Bali island with two dorm-mate just now. Hope I will got to see it during my stay in Indonesia.
This afternoon, the contrada already start their preparation for the Palio next year eventhough they just finished it 3 days ago. The drum were banging rhytmically and the parade with flag were on motion. Life goes on...
Funny how things seem to fly through at the end while it seem to have snail pace in the middle. I watched a CD on Bali island with two dorm-mate just now. Hope I will got to see it during my stay in Indonesia.
This afternoon, the contrada already start their preparation for the Palio next year eventhough they just finished it 3 days ago. The drum were banging rhytmically and the parade with flag were on motion. Life goes on...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home