Holland visit
I attended a meeting of Indonesian student in Eropa at Den Haag last week. Its been productive and provide strong fondation for future collaboration.
Aristotle in Nichomachean Ethic, one of his most important work, said that without friends no one would choose to live though he had ll other goods. I would not go that far but the event also provide me with opportunity to meet up with old friends, including one I haven't meet in four years.
It doesn't take much to remind me those great (including those exhausting discussion, committe & homeworks) time we had together and how much they (you know who you are) meant to me. Its great to know that you all are handling the challanges of live with your head up and still have time to stop and smell the flower. I know our friendships will last.
Aristotle in Nichomachean Ethic, one of his most important work, said that without friends no one would choose to live though he had ll other goods. I would not go that far but the event also provide me with opportunity to meet up with old friends, including one I haven't meet in four years.
It doesn't take much to remind me those great (including those exhausting discussion, committe & homeworks) time we had together and how much they (you know who you are) meant to me. Its great to know that you all are handling the challanges of live with your head up and still have time to stop and smell the flower. I know our friendships will last.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home