Renewal
Renewal is the key word.
On the hardware side, I just replace the rusty keyboard, change internet provider (which provide much faster speed at half price), add 512 mb of RAM. Finally writing patiently mean patient to await inspiration instead of patiently waiting for the slow computer (and even slower internet).
On the softer side, it is Ramadhan and got chance to renew friendship with old friend I haven't seen for years. Hurray for bukber bareng events. And I badly need to renew the effort to write the thesis. My father also having biological renewal as he is able to be back at work albeit intermittently and still walking with crucks (the iron thingy that provide support).
May the renewal continue.
On the hardware side, I just replace the rusty keyboard, change internet provider (which provide much faster speed at half price), add 512 mb of RAM. Finally writing patiently mean patient to await inspiration instead of patiently waiting for the slow computer (and even slower internet).
On the softer side, it is Ramadhan and got chance to renew friendship with old friend I haven't seen for years. Hurray for bukber bareng events. And I badly need to renew the effort to write the thesis. My father also having biological renewal as he is able to be back at work albeit intermittently and still walking with crucks (the iron thingy that provide support).
May the renewal continue.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home