Maryamah Karpov is out

Has been waiting for it and will get one tomorrow.
The official release statement is here
Update:
and it is sold out in Gramedia Bintaro :-(
More update:
Just finish it and will write a review soon
Labels: book, Laskar pelangi
A quest for modern knowledge & ancient wisdom in a medieval city

Labels: book, Laskar pelangi
5 Comments:
Berly, I've already got one. And I am reading almost half of the book currently.
From my preliminary feeling, honestly, I'm not so impress with Hirata's last book. Something missing and he seems playing Malay culture too much (at least until half of the book I read, so far).
The good thing is he put a lot of humor in the book, at least I still can laugh.
Good luck with your reading...
Hmm...then maybe its a good sign that the book is sold out.
But still eager to find out.
Try Gramedia PIM...
I bought mine there, they have two table stack of Maryamah Karpov at display. And it seems they have more stock for you if you wish to have them as soon as possible...
I check at Gramedia Depok, it is sold out as well...
you can always go to the online bookstore like inibuku.com. i ordered a copy of 'maryamah karpov' a week ago and yesterday they delivered it to my office. plus you got a 10% discount. cash only, unfortunately.
Already got it and finish it.
Now writing a review....
Looking forward to read yours
Post a Comment
<< Home