Saturday, October 25, 2008

To quote and to be quoted

To quote is to use something that someone said or write in your own while stating the source. While I have a lot of experience in quoting but very few in being quoted.

Somehow my dear colleague and friend 's wished for me to, "Looking forward to seeing more carving of your names both at the bottom/top of the article and within the article" is fullfilled so soon.

Just hope that my two cents worth of opinion (click here) has some positive impact out there, at least in increasing public knowledge about the issue.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger steisimileiva said...

so happy for you! now we know that the old proverb that say: "becareful of what you wish for" sometimes are true :)

keep up the momentum or as you say: "the snowball effect"

4:19 am  
Blogger Berly said...

Thank you my number one supporter and cubicle mate.

I think I have to be careful what you wish for since this one come true :-)

I am wishing that you kesp snowballing to the dream. Tomorrow's sneak peak is a big wait for all of us.

9:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home