Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year 2008

This is my first new year in Jakarta for 5 years.

The sound of playing risk game (like monopoly but on personal finance.. could not find the weblink) for 4 hours at new year eve might not be seem appalling but turn out to be a great time spent.

I was playing it with my cunlce, cousins and brother+sisters and become the richest man at the end of the game (I only edged my uncle at the last half hour after he got a death card and out of the game). Not a bad way to start a year :-D

Among the numerous sms I received, I like this one the most.

What ever you have done in the past year
trust that you have done your best
What ever happened in he past year
trust that you have learn the lesson and become smarter & wiser
What ever the challenges in 2008
trust that you have earn your way to face it down

May it be true for all of us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home