She said yes
There come a time in a man’s life when he realized that he needs companion in good time and bad time. There are risk and unknown involved but after 32 years living without, I am ready for one.
The path is not easy; there are back and forth movement. I am a cautious one when it come to decide about tomorrow and so is she. There are doubts and worries. Even rejection.
I have tried my best to live a better life and be a better potential partner for her since then. At points, I just feel like giving up. To just go on living without really being alive.
But maybe The Almighty hear my prayer and know what is best for me since somehow today I just received an sms conforming that the answer is yes.
Looking forward for a fruitful collaboration and warm companionship. Glad to have her around in my life path.
I have tried my best to live a better life and be a better potential partner for her since then. At points, I just feel like giving up. To just go on living without really being alive.
But maybe The Almighty hear my prayer and know what is best for me since somehow today I just received an sms conforming that the answer is yes.
Looking forward for a fruitful collaboration and warm companionship. Glad to have her around in my life path.

15 Comments:
Intriguing indeed. Surely, there's a willingness to have the same story said for the REAL SHE. Hope you take the call soon :) ...
ah mas berly ini selalu menipu!
yang dulu tentang MAC, skrg BCA
aduh duh duh..manipulasi nih :p
This comment has been removed by the author.
I tell no lies...Its all true :-)
I never have credit card all my life. I applied to BCA before and rejected.
But after reading so many books, it is challanging to write a post like this :-p
Thanks for your attention. Wish me the best for the future with her...
I am intrigue by the choice, though. Let's share the reason off line. Am not willing to give them the benefit of free PR :-)
my goodness... my heart almost stopped!!!
was ready to congratulate and smack you at the same time if it was a 'real' marriage proposal hahaha (reasons why, can be discussed separately hehehe)
anyways... i just applied for mine as well, and am still waiting for the answer... so, congratulations!
Halah...
you tricked me well!!!
Gue kira loe propose someone for marriage...duh...
as a long companion of BCA Card, i would rather say that i'm not satisfied with its service...they're gonna charge you right the minute you missed the deadline...an interest and late charges fee...
Citibank is way much better..they give you a leeway if you missed a day or two...especially for someone forgetful like me..
ex sushi hunter and yesse:
there are time to sow and there are time to reap. Will definitely keep you both update on my future major harvest :-)
The episode & Yesse:
on the choice, I am happened to have account there (who doesn't) & just pursuing the discount (such a cheap skate ya).
I am setting full payment every month so there will be no missed deadline. But I do need input from experienced of you both for the other/next big life questions :-)
bravo
sono stato uno di quelli che hai ingannato.
+++++++
selamat nempuh hidup baru.
isn't that a li'l bit sexist (i thought u hate being one)? to equalize her as the shopping material? it'd be the same matter as calling 'the war' is coming as 'the naughty boy' is coming.
for me, it's no problemo man, since i am sexist.. :P peace..
Well, the person accept my credit card application form is a woman. The person that called me to confirm my data is a woman.
Then guess, it is natural and not too far fetch too address credit card as female gender.
Not because I want to associate reckless shopping and fall to debt trap to a particular gender :-)
I really thought u were talking about a closure to your proposal with a girl! But from the chain of comments, I realises there IS a REAL HER afterall. Good stuff!
~Ash
*pointing to the above note* i meant "I realised".
~Ash
Good posting, Berly. You really got us the readers, no one's spared :)
I am truly touch by my friends' attention. Glad to have you all. Definitely update you if any big "yes" is coming :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home